inquiries . . . .

If you would like to purchase seeds or have any questions, email me: urbantomato@gmail.com

My little greenhouse - seed starting


I have recently moved. I lived in the same place for 8 years & had set-up a fairly decent process for growing seedlings indoors using a series of lights & bright windows.
trays just waiting for seedlings 

 new place means new set-up. I have resigned myself to the fact that I won't be able to grow nearly as many seedlings this year (sorry folks!)

But of course, I can't resist growing some.

little tomato seedlings poking their way through the soil 
 So here is so pics of my new set-up. It's mighty cold in my old old window sill so things are taking a little longer than usual, but they seem to be happy enough. 

brand new seedlings. 
 proof that i don't listen to my own advice when it comes to putting one seed in each little container :) and that i get great germination rates. 
broccoli, kale, romanesco & spinach grew quick in cold temps. 

No comments: