inquiries . . . .

If you would like to purchase seeds or have any questions, email me: urbantomato@gmail.com

super exciting great news!


 In an incredible and amazing stroke of luck, I just got offered the use of this wonderful space to grow in this season. i have always been blessed by offerings of great land to grow on, but they are always outside of the city. And for this full-time working, non-driving girl, that prospect was really starting to stress me out for this upcoming season (I had a great place at a farm last year that I was planning on returning to, but had a hard time getting out there to even start) ..... Then, someone offered my an urban location just blocks from my home with a very accessible water source (a tap!), a cold frame, and a huge amount of space to grow ... couldn't be more grateful or excited!! 

 super beautiful flowers lining the entrance!  

 when i first arrived to start weeding!  .... and just a few hours later! weeding happened much easier and faster than I could have imagined. just another great sign that it is going to be a great season at this new spot! 
 while weeding, I discovered already made beds & pathways ... just keeps getting better!


No comments: