inquiries . . . .

If you would like to purchase seeds or have any questions, email me: urbantomato@gmail.com

Tomato Photo Shoot!

Once the tomatoes were picked, we brought them home, and they got to star in their own photo shoot in all their delicious diverse glory. These shots are stills from an upcoming film by Brian Mitolo. Here I am describing each of the varieties grown
 ahh the bounty of the many varieties collected 
 Purple Cherokee - looks at those gorgeous stripes

 Green Zebra

 Costoluto Genovese in my wonderfully dirty hands

 Moonglow! 

 Black Russian- I can almost taste their smokey deliciousness when i gaze at this shot

 Green Grape

 Black Plum - look at all of them! 

 Sweet Angora - hard not to eat these little cherry tomatoes right out of my hand when i was doing this shoot

 Black cherry - again resisting the urge to snack

 Yellow Pear

 Stupice

 Striped Cavern

 Hartman's Gooseberry 

Red Fig

No comments: