inquiries . . . .

If you would like to purchase seeds or have any questions, email me: urbantomato@gmail.com

More photos of new varieties for next season

*Beaver Dam Hot Peppers
Here are some photos that I have been taking of new (to me) varieties of tomatoes. I will be making up some packaging over the winter, and they will be available for sale in February. Will post when packages are made. For now I am swamped in collecting the seeds, preserving the fruit, and of course photographing them all over my house! 
 *Opalka paste tomatoes

* Hot Portugal Peppers

 *Missouri Love Apple Tomatoes

1 comment:

CallieK said...

This was one of my worst years ever- my Opalka's are still covered in green tomatoes and I haven't had a single ripe one yet. But the Una's Heartstock and the mixed mini peppers grown from your seeds both grew well and produced abundantly. I will happily buy seeds from you again!