inquiries . . . .

If you would like to purchase seeds or have any questions, email me: urbantomato@gmail.com

family & fall



At home visiting my family, and for once, not spending any time in the garden (while at least not mine) or organizing farmers' markets or community gardens, ahh vacation, and by some crazy amazing coincidence, the weather feels like mid-August!!! Except, the beach is deserted, how amazing.
  so amazingly enough, here are some photos that are not of seeds or vegetables!



   They say that the sunsets here are amongst the best in the world. I agree, I have been lucky enough to spend a lot of time on the shore's of Lake Huron throughout my life, but I never cease to be amazed by the glory and beauty of this place, no matter what the season. 














No comments: