inquiries . . . .

If you would like to purchase seeds or have any questions, email me: urbantomato@gmail.com

Lakefield Garden - July 19th


Went to visit my garden in Lakefield yesterday, although the tomatoes are not as out of control as they are in Havelock, they are growing along splendidly!!!
I even got to eat a few tasty tomatoes from this garden - green grape & black plum.
This is the gorgeous pergola that half the tomatoes grow around
Black Plums ripening
This is my tomato covered hand. I love the way that they turn your hands a deep yellow, and cover you in that heavenly tomato aroma
Tomatoes growing along
This is the second patch of tomatoes in the back corner of the yard
Green Grapes ripening
german red strawberry's about to ripen


This is to try to gage the height of the tomatoes for later comparison . . . .

No comments: